Saturday, August 25, 2007

of nothing and nothingness

I'm turning into an elephant. Seriously.

With Ilham, I didn't look and feel as enormous as now... I hope I can stop gaining weight during the fasting month, but I hope baby gains his weight as he should. But would that be possible? I can barely reach out to trim my toenails. I have difficulties sleeping at nite, visions of the labour room keeps coming to my mind. I am paranoid my tummy can't accommodate my baby. I hope I won't get high BP. I have so many things in my mind I guess I have to stop being paranoid. But at the same time I'm afraid of gaining weight, I'm thinking of my mom's nasi kerabu, sushi and thin crust pizza. Gila ke hape?

On a brighter side, Ilham's antics never failed to make my day. He wakes up on weekend mornings and asked 'mama nak pegi keje ke' and goes back to sleep when I said 'cuti'. He volunteers to rub my tummy and he hugs me until he asleeps almost every nite. I hope when the new baby comes along he won't be jealous of his brother.

And I still have another 7 weeks to go!!!! Sigh.. rasa macam lama gila lagi. It's not that I don't like the feeling of baby kicking in my tummy but I just wanna get it over with so I can concentrate on returning to a normal life, with new baby in tow.

CONGRATS to our expecting new mommy, you know who you are. Another addition to the clan!

And welcome back Miss Doctor! Hope you can squeeze us in your tight schedule.

Office sucks. I have not received any offer for the supposedly new post. And time is running out. I don't feel like re-skilling myself (yet) esp when at the same time I have to readjust my life with a new baby. Hope I'll receive some good news before end of September, or I'll just decline the promotion and stick to whatever post ( and $$) that I have now. Sigh...decision...decision....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nasi kerabu i oso want la!! See u ppl soon...take care!!xx Ip