Last week I took Ilham for a short visit to his future school, as we plan to enroll him here. I just can't stand the fact that he watches all those ridiculous Indonesian dramas everyday with the bibik. So in order to stop him from speaking Indon with his baby brother (and us!) I think the best thing to do is to send him to school. But I'm still contemplating, yeah, silly me, whether I should enroll him now or wait until he's 5, as when I looked at the schedule, it's occupied with lessons from 8 am to 1 pm! I wish they have good playschools over here instead of kindy; which means serious learning~ takut nanti dah 6 yrs old bosan pulak pegi skolah..
He seems to like the idea of going to school + new friends + ride a van. But he told me "Tunggu Am besar sikit" which could actually translate to "Not now"~~ sigh.. we have not made any decision, yet. With me always going outstation and bringing the whole family everytime, I know it's not a good idea as Ilham will probably miss school!
Ihsan, on the other hand, will be bored at home of Ilham goes to school. He is now very attched to Am. At every chances possible, he will hug Ilham or sits on Am's lap- to which Ilham would say "Chan ni belat la"
belat=berat How-la to go to school, he can't pronounce R.. his R is being replaced with L everytime? :-)
1 comment:
izy,
i agree with playschools instead of kindy with very structured syllabus for kids their age. kesian kan kecik2 dah belajar beria...
imtiyaz pelat jugak... solat jadi soyat... good boy jadi dood boy... :P
Post a Comment