I've been neglecting this blog for too long I don't know what to write anymore. We're all so excited for this upcoming trip to the Land of Brooches and Silk- and we just can't wait to see snow for the first time! Haha jakun gila.. but it's okayyyy... at least we gotta experience it once, right? Ilham especially, is all geared up for the trip and I noticed that he has been pretending playing in the snow.. "Oh it's cold! It's cold!" He sometimes threatens Ichan by saying that "kalau naughty nanti abang keluarkan baju dari beg" as he saw us packing our things. It looks like we are taking the whole house with us! We surely suck when it comes to travel light. Gosh! Everything was in there except for kitchen sink! (and vacuum cleaner)
On other note, Ihsan has learned a few words albeit unclear pronounciation. Except for duck, nenek, abang, banana (only the 'na' part) and keropok (only the 'pok') part, everything else is still MAMA! He is still bf and very clingy! Some mornings I wake up with a terrible feeling & not getting enough sleep as he nurses like.. once every 30 minutes! That's so challenging and I'm now really paranoid when he calls me up in the middle of the night and cries when I spank him (slowly though) when he doesnt want to release me. Planning to wean him after our vacation, if I have the heart... Tak sampai hati when I look at his face...
2 comments:
pegi korea? selamat ber-snow all of you... it's gonna be fun! :)
same here...nnti bila dah berjaya do tell me how ya?
Post a Comment