This is my first post in 2007. Been quite bz for the last few weeks and just couldn't find time to sit down and write something on the going-ons, plus the fact that the net connection was sooo slow I gave up after the first try.
Moving to a new place is not something that I would do much, I guess. After few experiences of moving from KL-Kert then to Btu and now back to Kert, I think I will not be relocating anywhere soon. Penat gile. I wonder how bz my dear friend 5ha2 is, as she is relocating far, far, away to the City of Love. IMHO, the further the distance, the longer to do list have to be prepared. :p
At the mo I'm typing this, Ilham is sleeping peacefully and Uzey is away in KL to claim the car, which the ETA is this morning. And our stuff will most prob arrive tomorrow. Lembap gila la pulak movers ni this time around. We expected our belongings to arrive last week, hence the earlier arrangement for them to pack early.
On the other hand, I've started work at the new place and things are looking fine. I'm still in the first phase of knowing people and learning things.
Same goes to Ilham. He now learns that mama goes to work and he stays at home with kakak bibik. He has added more words to his forte now, them being 'Aaayyiiimmm' and 'Miiimiii' ( I dont know who taught him to call his aunt and uncle by their name, without the title). He remembers everyone in my family, esp Nenek, Tok and Cik. He doesn't know how to pronounce Imi's name but he recognizes even the slowest of his voice. He enjoys the mini playground that we've created for him and he follows hi Aki to buy newspaper every morning. Infact, I can see that Ilham adapts to the new 'life' better that myself :-o
I hope the new year will bring great things to all of us. Here's wishing to a great one ahead and to all my dearest friends, bila nak datang Kert? It's just a toll plaza away from KL :-)
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
25th jan.... kena ke gie??...huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment