Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Goodbye Bintooloo


This will be my last post from BTU, the land of belachan. Look how happy Ilham is that we finally leave this place :-) We will surely miss this place but we will never return to live here! Experiences gained and friendships made for the last 2++ years have certainly made my life richer and looking back, it was reaallly a blessing in disguise for us. True enuff, setiap kejadian tu ada hikmahnya, it's just we didn't realize about it until it's too late.

2 years of being here has made our relationship stronger. Uzey has had the most precious opportunity to take care of his own son 24/7 since day 1. I have improved a lot on my culinary skills as Mom is not around to cook my favs food. I changed my job and found that I like this one better than the last. I met many, many people with the heart of gold, and I survived even more SOBs than I could ever think of.

I don't regret coming here. And definitely won't regret returning home.

This is one of the life many phases that will always be treasured.


I dun think I can blog as easily in the new place. My cube is just next to my manager's :p . So there goes my lepak time during office hours ..

UpDATES

Barang semua dah masuk kontena. Kereta dah hantar ke port. Few items yang nak dijual tengah tunggu new owner claim. Checked in Park*city Everly yesterday. Will check out tomorrow and flight is at 1pm. Hotel in kch has been booked. Tickets & passport ready. Had my last words with boss and felt like crying setitik muehehe. Transfer claim submitted. Said my goodbyes. Tinggal nak send Thank You note je before 4 pm. Oh and the Thank You cards will be distributed petang ni jugak.

The time has finally come!! I keep repeating this to myself as I think that it's hard to believe how lucky we are.

Syukur Alhamdulillah, God really works in His mysterious ways.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best!!! Chapter Bintulu closed now....Good luck for this new one!!

Anonymous said...

better idea...leave redang, langtgh or gemai for later....come and visit me here instead??Happy new year!!

iZy said...

happy new year to u guys too! gemia first, then baru kitorang gi visit kau, okay ip? yeahh rite..