Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sacrifices

I dont know how to start and I dont even know how to end.

Uzey has finally got a job. tapi kat P*utrajaya.
we're finally returning home. But then we'll be separated.
Ilham won't see his dad everyday, now his dad is there when he opens his eyes in the morning and he is there when he goes to bed everynite.
sape nak main sorok2 with Ilham? Aki kot..
I won't be moving in with my bro, I'll be staying with papa instead. so, no need to decide nak stay kat R*antau Laut ke R*antau Bukit.
Our intention nak balik Kert sbb nak jaga papa, now papa is the one who's gonna look after us.
luckily i've not been shopping for new furnitures, kalau tak, mana nak campak?
decisions... decisions..
should I move to the bigger room kat umah papa nanti? should we buy a new car so that uzey senang nak ulang alik? when are we gonna renovate the desa*Minium condo? when can uzey start occupying that apartment?

How am I gonna survive? Can I manage Ilham on my own?

God works in a mysterious way, I know.

4 comments:

The Momster said...

sacrifices... sacrifices...

imtiyaz now only gets to see his babah ev. 2-3 mths cycle je... sedih! :(

i'm sure u'll be fine.

hani said...

seems like more and more couples are separated coz of work... me oso coming soon kut? tho not as far as nina and urselfla...tapi nak jaga baby sorang2 rasanya memang tough la... hmm wat to do? hope for d best jer la...

iZy said...

thanks nina. i seriously hope i'll be fine. and yep, dura, when it comes to that 'jaga baby sorang2 part'.. that's the hardest!

Erra said...

you'll manage, 'cos i know you will

it'll help ilham be more independent of his dad as well and playing on his own might help with the development of his imagination and creativity ... mesti ada reason, for the good normally kan?