Monday, December 04, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane..soon!

Currently {sipping my E*rl Grey tea, browsing EEKiya online catalogue and blogging at the same time}

What a nice working life I have. Counting down for another 17 days. Then.. Go home. Unpack our stuff. Uzey admits himself to Pakar Perdana S*pecialist Hosp, Ayah Chik 'repairs' his nose innerside, celebrate Raya Haji @ home, return to Kert and start new life at the new place. Looking forward to it! And as new year is approaching, might as well start a whole long list of new year's resolution..duhh...

oh, my bro's house was broken into yesterday, and he lost his laptop buruk, his coins collection amounting to RM200 plus and mama's old radio. and oh, yes, a tub of his hair cream. Wtf? Luckily segala gitar elektrik + amp + kasut Nik3 baru tak kena pau. If not, I think he will commit suicide for losing his precious guitar kurus tu. There goes our plan to move into his house. Konfem tak selamat.

The dept is organizing a farewell lunch for me today at the Club. I'm happy that they're 'shoo-ing' me away earlier than expected. I should prepare a speech, shouldn't I? Tak payah, don't think people would listen as they are gonna be busy stuffing their mouths with the good, glorious seafood.

ilham is changing his tido cycle, now he wakes up around 6,7 am so I had to send him downstairs to play with Uzey (while I continue sleeping)

i miss Ilham. bosan dok opis. rasa nak balik je.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

earl grey...very the english la Izy!! with butter and scones?? heheh..me no drink tea...Coffee junkie!!! g luck w the speech!!

iZy said...

ip, that was the last sachet available in my drawer (tu pun pau from H*ilton, dah lama) kalau ada choice, me drink no tea osso, coffee is the best!