Thursday, November 30, 2006

Left Or Right? Blue or Black? Stay Or Leave?

Ilham has yet to master the Art of making decision, as he was really confused last nite when we offered him 2 different ice cream flavours with different colours. After all, he is my son, and I'm the worst decision maker in the whole wide world! I'm hoping he won't take after me. Seriously, living as an indecisive person is hard, coz u've gotta depend on logics (and Uzey) the whole time.

There were many, many times in life that I had to make decisions, and Alhamdulillah I think I made the correct ones (for most of 'em). Even the incorrect ones turned okay at the end of the day. It's just a matter of making the maybe-correct decision at that point in time makes it hard for me.

During the time when I was happily working in KL, (I thought I was happy) and had to make a decision whether to accept the job offer in Kert*h or not, it took me days to make up my mind. I even listed down the positive and negative side of it on a whiteboard and forced Uzey to decide for me. Turned out that life in Kert*h was great, so a brownie point for a decision well made.

And at that time when we were about to be outsourced.. It took me days, many, many people's opinions and many, many rakaat of semayang hajat before we decided not to take the offer.. and again, many2 prayers and doa and nazar and hopes to decide whether we should move to Btu or not. Gosh.. it was soo damn hard to decide! For someone like me, it took me hours just to choose between and a black or dark blue shoes, so when it comes to life changing event like this, I just didn't have energy to think!

And now, after 2.2 years in Btu, as we are moving back to where we belong, I've gotta decide, to stay with papa or to rent our own house? to invite my bro, or just leave him alone? to take the bigger house or just settle for the small one? RM600 or RM650? and so many many many more unaswered questions that keep boggling my mind.

Well, I'm giving myself few more days then I shall put a stop to all these Qs, answer it and write it down somewhere and stop asking myself the same questions again!

And.. oh.. shud I buy 2-in-1 washer dryer or buy 'em separately?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why would you need a dryer when you have sunshine all year thru??? i miss the sun!!!dryer makes your clothes shrink and u wear them anyway sbb tak cukup duit beli wardrobe baru!! haha.. errr u are talking about clothes dryer ke dishwasher dryer???ooppsie!!
good luck w the decision making...

iZy said...

ip, we're moving to east coast and musim tengkujuh is coming soon, that's why! I can't stand 'separa-kering' bajus and i'm just too lazy to sidai, uzey is the one doing that for all these years...

The Momster said...

hehe agreeing with ip. i love the warm clothes after they come out of dryer, but they do shrink n the collar n all crinkled!! :P

but since izy is so honest with the 'kemalasan'... haha... i'd say go for it!! the new lg dryer + washer perhaps!! hehe.

iZy said...

nina, don't think we can afford an LG T*romm (though I've been dreaming of it) so most prob will settle for a washer with the latest tech which is Triple Air dry or sumthing- just need 1 or 2 hours to dry.