Celebrated raya to the max and ate like there's no tomorrow. Spent 16 days at home (minus 2 traveling days) and berulang alik Kerteh-TM-KB and back to Kerteh. Time well spent with both families and looking forward to go back for good by end of this year.. until.. few minutes ago when BB cam to me with an assignment and a statement "your transfer will depend on the completion of this assignment"...wtf? Ada hati nak hold aku lagi ..sampai February lak tu? bullshitttt... memang a$$hole besar mamat ni.. My transfer has been APPROVED and my name has been published on the intranet and yet, I am still here, covering his big a$$hole until when..forever? well, if that's a challenge, I am more than willing to accept it. And I'll make sure that on 2nd January 2007 , my big fat a$$ will be sitting on a chair in HR Dept, E*EM* dengan jayanya.
Loads of pictures were snapped during raya and Mimi's wedding but none is with me now. And I can't upload the pix from my phone to Palm coz I was absentmindedly deleted the Photos apps. Bangangnya, now I can only view the pics on Palm desktop only. Arghh... Am too lazy to figure out how to reinstall 'em back. am too lazy to do anything.. let me go, fu6ker!
~over and out cursing BB again
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sabo izy.... tu aku ada nampak dlm hr site your name in the transfer list... effective 1/11/2006.
ni bleh kasik lagi assignment and letak lagi as condition for your transfer.. wahh.. ini sudah lebey.. refer to corp. hr la kot?
tengah sabo le ni ly-d.. hehe.. nak refer2 pun malas sbb dia rasa dia lagi power dari corp hr :-O
Post a Comment