Thursday, November 23, 2006

Now Everyone Can Die With M*S

Dear En I*dris J4la,

I think it's about time for you to fire your IT guys who are responsible (they shud, but they aren't) to maintain/update/do whatever for the M4s online booking website. This morning, for the 100th time I tried to book Mama's ticket and for the 101th time the system hang bodoh just like that. And I'm tired of typing my credit card number y'know. The day before I called , I was told "oh our system is down", yesterday I called again "oh, u cant use mastercard, there's a problem with our server" and this morning, "OH, NOW VISA IS HAVING PROBLEM" wtf? wtf? tell me wtf is happening to you guys? don't blame the system, I know I used to but this time, i wouldn't. I've never encountered this kind of stoopid wasting time problem with the other airline.. but this time around, as we are traveling together, and our tickets have been purchased so I cant let my mother travels alone on AA while we are on the other one, can I? So please la En I*drays, I know you are struggling to maintain the standard but please la dont let us suffer membuang masa blogging about your stupid system like this. Haven't you made enuff money to recover your loss? Then use that money to revamp your system, please. If not I will act like a crazy lady again when calling the 1300 number.

signing off,

crazy lady from btu

2 comments:

The Momster said...

hehe.
that's a really honest letter!!
i hope the guy reads it :P

iZy said...

thanks nina :-O guess i'm not the only one complaining. read in the newspaper that people resort to other airlines just becoz of the lembap airline bookings!