I've not been updating on Ilham's little achievements lately. That's maybe due to being so 'engrossed' in this transfer-maki-bos-bosan keje thingy.. I guess I shud be blogging more bout Ilham after this, after all, this blog is dedicated to him :-)
My darling Ilham will turn 1 year and 5 months in 5 days' time. At this stage, I'm secretly hoping that he can say at least few words so that we can communicate more efficiently, but well, I guess he is still observing the world around him and trying to process every single data in his brain. That's why he always have this solemn look when observing people. Oh no, it's more like staring at people, esp those whom he met for the first time..
He understands most of our directions now, Even those that we were not teaching him at all. He says "vroom" when he sees picture fo a car, or his toy car, even when we say car. He knows how a lamb should sound, he knows his "bird" and keeps repeating (and touching) it during nappy change. He can say Bukak and Tutup in his own version.. bucak.. cucup.. clearly.. He knows in and out and sometimes repeat after me. He can say Bye Papa properly and he can say don't do that in an almost perfect way.
He nods when he wants something and and he shakes in head in disapproval and rejection for almost every kind of food that I offer him. He loves to say Dah! and he holds our hand and say Jom! when he thinks we are going somewhere.
He's a gem and the apple of our eyes. He makes me forget that the outside world is cruel. He makes me forget that sometimes we are in the most difficult situation, and he makes me forget everything around me once I see his smile and when he starts giggling and talking to me in his baby language.
That's my little Ilham. We could not have survived the entire stupid Btu ordeal without him, seriously.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment