If the doctor was correct, Ilham's getting a baby brother. There goes my hope to buy everything pink ;-)
But seriously I don't really mind, as long as he/she is healthy and perfect.
Ilham's growing up so fast. Sometimes I feel that I am unable to capture his growing pace but I just wish I could freeze the memories just by looking at him, day by day, really growing up to be an independent person, and being himself. Sometimes I thought, will I be able to love someone else as much as I love Ilham? But deep inside I know, I have so much love to share (and distribute equally) between him and the new baby.
Anyways, it's gonna be a bz week ahead. Short trip to KK and finally, Jerantut's trip for Enn's wedding. Selamat Pengantin Baru In Advance to my dearest friend who's getting married on the 26th of May 2007. God bless both of you!! All of us are looking fwd to that trip, though it's gonna be an incomplete reunion since Dr. Mak Ip is not around!
Here's to a good week (and month and year and years ahead)!!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
izy, take loads of enna's pics and post em here ek.
zz
izy,
send my regards and congrats to enna yer? and yes, pls post many many photos ok?
all gud luck on the 2nd pregnancy and delivery!
izy!
congratulations!
2nd baby eh...very exciting!
and do send my regards to enna too!
i can't go to enna's too!!
u take care!! another boy would still be very exciting i'm sure!!
zz, nina, dura..kalu nk tgk gambar2 kat JB silalah http://irwan.neurmaya.com/album/index.html ;).. (sejak bile izy nye blog jadik posting board?) hehe sorry mak ilham..
Post a Comment