Our Langkawi trip was great. We had the most relaxing vacation ever. The first day we arrived, it was raining the whole day but weather on the 2nd day was great. Woke up earlier than planned and took Ilham for a dip in the pool. The hotel was great except for the Arab$ yang terlampau ramai sangat I felt like having a vacation in M3dina instead of 'Langkawin' (Ilham's version of Langkawi) Nothing new to see I've been to the 'kedai fish' a.k.a u/water world before and the town was still as small as before. Managed to borong lots of chocolates to be distributed to the rest at home.Returned home to mama's laksa feast and I felt like a brand new whale.
But the stupid incident on 23rd of July really spoilt everything. My purse and handphone got stolen at a stupid 5 star hotel. So those of you who will be staying/ attending any workshop in Renaissance KL, please bring your belongings with you ALL THE TIME even if you just want to leave the room for 3 minutes. I've never experienced such a bad security measure taken in a 5 star hotel, definitely with a ZERO star security.
And there was Uzey's transfer news. .
If everything goes well, we will be living 'normally' again after August 15. By then I will be 32 weeks pregnant. Even now I feel really heavy, with the regular Braxton Hicks and Ilham is keeping me on my toes 24/7.
And Ilham, he has grown up a lot for for the last one month! Cakap dah tak pelat and he expresses himself really clearly now. Sometimes I think he speaks like a 4 year old toddler. He reasons with me, give me reasons, he tells me stories, he twists my stories, he pretends like he is going to school, tries to write his name on a piece of paper and always offering to give me a massage and rub my tummy. Left him with nenek for few days and nenek said he talks too much :-p
Well, life is not that bad, after all. God always make it a point to show us that there's ALWAYS blessing in disguise. So count your blessings and try (at least) to enjoy your day!
Cheers!
2 comments:
good news that.. 15th Aug must be a milestone date for you and ur family...
bebudak zaman skang nie mmg pandai rationalise ngan kita. sampai tak terjawab.. last2 aku pakai the normal escape statement for parents 'because I am your mother!'
time flies so fast.. baby no.2 is almost due! am so excited for you and also about uzey's transfer. all the best and keep in touch! xx
Post a Comment