Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Finally...



I have not been updating this blog for almost 3 months as there were so many things to write about but I didn't know where to start. Blame it on my maid, she extended her 'annual leave' until end of January and left me with no choice except sending my two boys to daycare, and I ended up crying on my way to office for the first 2 days. Ilham hated to be woken up soooo early, so he started to cry from the moment we woke him up until we reached the daycare. It broke my heart to see him crying and wailing, but we had no choice. Only after the third day he was fine and now, he actually mentions about 'school' even at night, and woke up earlier than us in the morning. And that's how my nightmare ends.

After 3-months long break from work, I have started my new job, though it's still in the same op unit, this new job is more challenging and my transfer was drastic, that's what happened to you when you are on maternity leave, people can do anything coz they know they won't get any objection.. shiiitteeeeeeee..... I'm not complaining though, coz I think this new area is quite interesting but I heard the last person who sat on this post is on unpaid leave..cuckoo case, how terrifying! Hope I won't go crazy just like her hahahaha


Ihsan is growing faster by the day. He can finish 5 bottles, 2.5oz each of EBM in 8 hours and I have to make sure that I express enough, thanks to my newly-arrived electric b-pump, I'm no longer complaining of tangan lenguh while using my Isis anymore. He's due for his 3rd month immunization so we're taking him to KSH this Friday. We introduced him a pacifier starting last night, coz he seems to be always hungry and sucks his hands, or anything at all that come across his mouth. But I read in bbycentr that sucking on a dummy instead of the breast results in lack of stimulation to the breast to produce prolactin, which then results in a reduced milk supply, which makes me really worried! Ilham didn't like dummy, that explains why he was b/fed until 21 months old. I am seriously worried about Ihsan, I plan to b/feed him until he's 2 years old. But why do I keep comparing? Of course they can be different.. muka je sama..

Ihsan, is really different with Ilham when he was Ihsan's age. Ihsan is a 'cool' baby, he doesn't cry a lot and he sleeps through the nite since he was 1 month old. And obviously, he is waayyy bigger than Ilham. He weighs 6.1kg @ 2 months, esok lusa pegi checkup tak tau la berapa kg dah, sakit belakang pegang dia lama-lama.. :-P He smiles a lot, he can hold his head up for a long time and he has started to laugh, with shrieking sound.

Ilham, on the other hand, is really acting like a big bro now. Everyday after we pick them up from 'school', he will tell us that he plays with Chan and give us updates on both of them. I can see that he loves Chan very much, voluntarily patting him to sleep and instruct me to feed Chan everytime Chan cries. I once caught him 'reading' a book to Chan, while Ihsan was babbling away.

With 2 boys and no maid, I owe so many things to Uzey, he is such a great help. I wonder how could I survive if he was still working in P/jaya. Here's to a great year ahead, I think it's still not too late to wish you guys, my dearest friends (and readers yang boleh dikira dengan jari ni), HAPPY NEW YEAR!!.

Oh, and, Miss-cream, WELCOME HOME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally.. the lady has spoken!! Cant wait for the next reunion... imagine the havoc..double the screaming..not forgetting the muntah drama.. :p
Have a wonderful 2008!
XX

iZy said...

ip, come back soon! the babies can't wait to meet their one and only mak ip!!!