Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy MovingOut Day


We're finally moving out of here! Though I feel so relieved that we finally have our own pad, I have mixed feelings of leaving Papa alone. I mean alone in the sense of not staying under the same roof and he doesn't full access to his cucus, but again, our new place is just 2.5 minutes drive away kalau exclude the U-turns and traffic light!! :-)

Li'l updates on Ilham & Ihsan; Ilham has mastered the art of dressing himself up. The vocab, oh my God.. sometimes I remind him that he is not even 3 yet but speaks like he knows everything and anything. Cannot kelentong one... as he is damn good at observing people.

Ihsan is growing up healthily and tembamly, he is such a joy to see, a friendly baby, coos at everyone especially his Papa and for the 100th time I thank God that Ihsan is such an easy baby! Compared to Ilham at his age macam langit dengan bumi.

Am gonna be busy the whole weekend. I leave you with a pix of comp geek in the making.

3 comments:

stargazer said...

alaaa kiutnye chan main laptop. cam budak umo setahun! bila nak buat bbq cum house-warming rumah rantau ni?

Anonymous said...

ican jimuk cam kak nina~

miss-cream said...

the computer geek is too cute!!

i can so relate to this entry about moving out and leaving your dad alone. although we're not moving till may be june-ish, i know it will be tough! good luck and be strong. 2.5 mins is pretty good! :)

glad you're back blogging..