Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And to summarize it all...



Ihsan is officially a crawler now and he is due for his 5th month immunization.
Ilham loves to make Ihsan laughs but after a while he will say "Am penat la Chan.."
Uzey's cousin got married last weekend.
I love being a host! My new house has been packed to the brim with guests.
I can't wait to meet Baby Sara this weekend, the last time I met her when she was only 5 days old.
I've been busy with work (who doesn't?)
I can't complain too much,
$hit happened.
But at the end of the day, I can go home to my babies.
I survived flying in a smaller-than-Fokker aeroplane (I don't think it can be called an aeroplane, kecik gila!) For once I thought I was Noddy.
I traveled to KL and came back within 18hours.
I managed to keep my milk 'safe' walaupun tak bawak ice pack.
I made new friends and met old friends.
I fell in love with Paulo Coelh0, I bought Like The Flowing River while waiting for my flight back and couldn't put it down.
I don't even know how to pronounce this guy's name.
I want to buy furnitures but it's too hard to find the ones I really like.
There's one kopitiam near my office that serves the best coffee, better than my fav Ultimate Mocha from Kopi Bean.
I miss my mom's cooking.
I have to buy cutleries.
I miss the clan.

Life has been good. I've been thinking about those who lost their loved ones. I hope when my time comes, Ilham and Ihsan are mature enough to understand.

Have a good weekend ppl! Selamat Menyambut Hari Keputeraan Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

1 comment:

Mummy Hanny said...

tiba2 terjumpa blog k.long. nways, chan tembams supo hanny!