On Sara
This is Sara a.k.a Shaya (Ilham-speak) and Sara ialah baby girl kepada Sal & Sham. She is 2 months younger than Ichan. Sal & family came over during the weekend dan tidur satu malam di rumah kami and we were so happy for their company!
On Ichan
Had rashes all over his body after his first meal of brown rice cereal. I do not know whether he is allergic to brown rice or milk in the cereal or rice or food in general?
On Ilham
Raksaksa= lakcakca
I've banned all sorts of citer otroman but the cousin came home during the school holiday and introduced him to all sorts of junk on the TV, geng bas skolah (WTF??!) , ultraman3? ultr@man taro?!? why la menda2 stoopid cam ni can be shown on TV?
On life
Hidup seperti biasa. Life is great! (bersyukur dengan apa yang ada) If I keep complaining, I get stressed out for nothing. But tell me people, is it fair to write in someone's appraisal "....however she was on maternity leave for 2 months'"
Wtf? Did I not finish my work before I left? Too bad I had an emSeePee doing my appraisal. (I hope he's not a blog reader) :-p
Selamat bekerja kepada semua yang bekerja. Cepatlah Friday!!!
3 comments:
muka chan mmg cam ko izy! sebijik dog! hehe kalu org ckp chan tu hensem.. ko pun cun aaa tuu AHAKS! sara so matured! comelnya anak ko SAL! -- aku yg menunggu masa --
emseepee sungguh. what does going on maternity for 2 months have to do with anything??
eishh panas plak aku baca.
anywho..amboihhh bulat sungguh ichan..
brown rice tu ko campo ngan ur own milk or formula? aku mase 1st intro solids - used air masak or own BM....
actuallynya - so far blom lagi kasik dia formula. i don't want to risk him rejecting my milk plaksss mcm kekanda dia... sedih woo kene rejek
brown rice tu dah ada susu. i added air suam je.
ly-d, how old is anaqi? still survive dengan susu ibu sahaja? woohhoooo.. my supply is running low and yet ichan baru 5 mths..huwaaa..
enn, am tengok gambar aku masa baby dia kata "ni gambar ichan" harharhar
Post a Comment