Wednesday, May 07, 2008

of Measles and everything else


Ichan on his new rides. Notice the bintik-bintik merah on his face? There's a lot more on his tummy. Thanks to the virus, Chan dah kena demam campak.

Siapa campak Chan, Mama? I'm still struggling to answer this question by Ilham. My oh my... Kenapa Chan kena campak, Mama? I'm sure in his mind he imagines Chan being thrown away by someone or thrown at something i.e the wall?

The last 8 days have been superb, as I was on leave except for Tuesday when I attended training at S.Alam. And the boys spent time in Wetworld while waiting for me. Trip to Petrosain5 on Sunday was even better, with 13 of us joining the 'rombongan sekolah'. Even my parents enjoyed the educational trip! It has also converted Ilham to a helicopter lover.

I've gotta stop blabbering now. I leave you with a pic of astronaut in year 2033.
Ciao!

No comments: