Today is one of my down days. I feel like going home and never come back so I don't have to face the harsh reality. I even googled Rezeki, in search of something to keep my spirit up, and I found this.
"Sesuatu yang telah dijamin oleh Allah kepada seorang hamba adalah rezeki. Sesuatu yang dimintakan pertanggungjawaban oleh Allah adalah rezeki juga"
I guess it's not my time, yet.
Downtime aside, I'm sooo looking forward to this weekend! With 2 birthdays; Uzey's and Yantie's.. (happy birthday in advance darlings!), Ilham's first Petr0sains trip, an advance M0m's day feast (there goes my penat-penat daily run on the treadmill), shopping and more shopping!! Won't be in until 7th. Too bad I've gotta give my weekly yoga a miss next week.
Life is not so bad, after all. Penatlah nak pikir benda-benda yang takde faedah ni.. draining my energy..
Selamat Hari Buruh, buruh-buruh sekalian!!!
2 comments:
ihsan is SO cute!
zz
If this might help? :
"God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference "
At the end of the day.. life is what YOU make of it..
Cheer up!! Have a blast weekend!! My best wishes to the bday girl.. and Uzey as well.. hey u only hit '25' once?? kui kui.. go out with a bang??
Post a Comment