That is Ilham. I guess he has reached his Inquiring Phase, "mama, kenapa ....(insert soalan)" followed by "kenapa.. (insert my answer)..." then "kenapa..(insert my next anwer)"... and then.. "kenapa..(insert my next, next answer)" and the conversation goes on and on and on until his attention is diverted to something else.
Oh, the joy of talking.
And Ihsan, he is such an eater! Bagi nasi + pumpkin, okay. Nasi + sweet potato, okay. Nasi + carrot, okay, nasi + brocolli, pun okay. My oh my, give him another month and I'm sure he will be heavier than Ilham!
Oh, the joy of eating.
Work-wise, things have not been slowing down. Even after the big event. Nak tengok gambar artis? Go here. If Siti Nurhaliza can ambik gambar with Celine Dion, Ilham pun bleh amik gambar ngan artis gak :-p
But I survived emceeing in front of 1500 ppl! Tak kisahla orang cakap suara cam guru besar pun. What de heck. As long as I got my job done.
I'm off to the Spa now.
Bliss!!!
2 comments:
erkk.. ichan dah lagi advance dari hanny!
eh.. how was the spa?? blissful???
aaarghh.. amongst the 1001 things i miss about home is those endless spa treats!!
Take care.. hugs to the two gorgeous romeos!!
xx
Post a Comment