My little boy turned three last Friday, got a bicycle from Nenek and few Thomas stuff from us, bought early this month when we were in KL. I am soooo damn proud of myself for two reasons; looking at how grown up Ilham is, and for the first time in my life, I've successfully baked a carrot cake! So now I am proud to say that I know how to bake cakes! (the other ONLY one cake I'm good at baking is cheese cake) but that's another story, as it doesn't have flour as the main ingredient. I am a hopeless when it comes to flour, seriously. I once made choc chip cookies only to have it turned flat as saucers, I once tried to make Rocky Road and managed to throw away the whole batch and once attempted to make brownies and I forgot how it turned out to be!
The cake was successfully baked with team effort! I outsourced the drawing of Thomas to my brother, and my dad helped to susun the M&Ms. My mom helped to regularly check the cake, as after 1 hour, we couldn't smell anything, until my mom increased the temp! Samada resipi salah atau memang aku yang tak betul :p
But Ilham loved the cake (I think) and he blew off the candles thrice. He didn't get even a bite of the cake though, he already warned me "Am nak lilin saje. Kek mama je makan" Oh well. For his birthday, my wish is for him to EAT.
Uzey has left for his 'camp' and won't be back until July 5th. And Ilham woke up with a temperature today. Too much sun and surf, I presume. As we checked in at Aw@na on Friday. He had such a great time with the uncles and grandparents.
I'm at home enjoying cuti free as the whole office + plant is cut off electricity since Friday.
Don't know when I will be back blogging, dah takde topik menarik. Don't even have visitors except one. Ha! ha!
Take care all. Doakan Ilham panjang umur, sihat, murah rezeki dan membesar menjadi anak yang soleh.
:-)
6 comments:
haha jadi ko kek? haha congrate2! berjaya bakar kek. ahhah
happy birthday ilham!
TQ aunty ly-d!
nana: kek jadi 3/4 (hok tengok tak masok2) nevertheless ada rupa la kek thomas nya...hahahah
Happy Birthday Ilham! :)
happy birthday ilham and well done izy on the cake! am very impressed with the thomas drawing!!
the two are looking so cute and adorable! makes me think that having another boy could be lots of fun too..
Post a Comment