Thursday, August 14, 2008
A Walk To Remember
Ihsan officially took his first step on 31st July 2008 and has not stopped eversince! HE is now all over the house trying to sharpen his new skill.
Haven't been updating the blog for almost 2 months now. Been soooooo busy with work (who doesn't?), traveling with the kids- for work (again!) , work, work and more work I feel so exhausted I promised myself to sleep the whole weekend, but of course I couldn't :-) . Do I sound THAT busy? Blame it on my boss :-p
I hope things will be slowing down during fasting month. Fat chance! I feel tensed just by thinking about the endless events for the whole Ramadhan + Syawal. Demmit!
One thing I really look forward to- visit from Gegurl & family end of August! Yeaahaa!
Okay now I'm outta here, gonna spend the extra long weekend with my new books. Bliss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cepatnya ihsan jalan! 10 months rite?
hebat la ihsan ni... balik raya nnt buleh lumba jalan ngn kakak hanny.
nina, for his size, at 10 months, memang cepat, compared to ilham :-)
okay hanny, let's lumba!!
izy, my doter dah setahun tak jalan2 lg..Cepatnya Ihsan jalan..
kak long! slamat poso~
Post a Comment