I survived another Beech 1900D trip! Can't remember yesterday was my trip keberapa, but the main point is, I survived! Everytime I board the small plane, I told myself that I might not make it. I know, some exaggeration here but with all those turbulence (okay, exaggerate some more), who knows?
Aaaanywaysss.. Ihsan survived a bintik2 outbreak. We were confident that the culprit was the sebijik peanut that I gave him on our way back to TM. At first I thought it was chicken pox. So, another item to be added in Chan's Cannot Eat List- peanuts. First it was cow milk, then egg, now, peanuts. Lepas ni tak tau la apa lagi...
Highlight of last week: Fazie's Family Visit. TQ Nash and Gegurl for visiting Am & Chan! Lepas ni datang lagi yea...
In a nutshell, life has been good. I've learned very important lessons in the past month. Be thankful for what you have, and be patient. Allah knows best.
Selamat berpuasa, friends. Have fun shopping for raya! :-)
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment