Met my future boss in KL and he was asking me again and again.. "What's holding you?" It was hard for me to answer his question as BB over here is not releasing me..yet. Susahla camni beb. Given a choice, I'd like to start on 1/1.. sebabnya aku taknak la burn kan tiket flight nak pegi Yantie nye wedding!! Hahaha tu je reason dia. If I hv to be there on 1/11, cam tak logikla coz dah semput sangat..today is oledi 9/10.. and on 1/11 we are still on raya hols.. kalau 1/12 lak..burn tiket..rugi.. so I guess the best date would be 1/1. Start new year with new company, new boss, new place (?) and new job.. Just remembered that my nazar is sekor kambing if I get to transfer by this year and another one if I get a place in Kerth.. well, seems that we will have a kambing party on Raya haji this year? Yeahh.. too bad I hate lamb, nevermind, can always include something else in the menu later..
KL trip was good. Ilham was enjoying himself throughout the 4 day trip. During the 2 hr flight, he slept a little, played a little, had juice, cookies, read his book, tear up the pages of the inflight magazine and imitating the sound of someone behind us puking :-) He was also okay during the whole day in mama's care. slept at 1 am , playing with Teh & becik and woke up at 12 noon! Budak kecik apa tido time cam tu? I didn't do any major damage to my credit cards/ bank account, so that's one hell of an achievement for someone uncontrollable like me..
The only major setback during the trip was the hotel. Sucks gile service, esp the laundry bag part! Tell me, which hotel CHARGE their guests for requesting extra laundry bag???llo... u dont expect me to use only ONE laundry bag kalau stay sampai 4,5 days, okay? I've been to the 'posh-er' ones and tak penah pulak kena cam tu. Kalau kedekut sangat, provide the plastic ones..which they dont have oso... iskk.. fail ..fail.. if not becoz of the location, I dun think I will stay there ever, again. Or maybe next time kalau nak stay situ, kena bawak plastic bag sendiri banyak2..
~over & out buat keje yang melambak ni
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment