Monday, October 16, 2006

It's GOODNEWSDAY!

Feel so happy! A friend's wife delivered a baby girl yesterday and another friend has just received the news that she's pregnant with her 2nd baby! And to think that Ilham and his first son were delivered just 3 days apart. I'm so happy for her coz it took her 4 years, many2 bidan and more than 3 gynaes in her quest to become a mother and suddenly yang 2nd one ni, unexpectedly, without help of any Cl0mid whatsoever.. it's just pure luck and rezeki from God.

and am even happier coz I've got the permission from BB to go home 5 hours earlier on Friday without having to take any leave! yeaahhaaa.. can't wait! have started packing our things since last nite and I actually ironed all of Ilham's clothes.. --> too excited :O nak balik hehe..

~over & out sharing good news wif frens

2 comments:

The Momster said...

selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin

iZy said...

selamat hari raya to u too! and happy birthday imtiyaz!