
Ilham & I will be leaving for KL tomorrow, leaving Uzey alone, again. My plan for tomolo, ask mama & teh to wait for us at KL $entral, check in at Im*piana, bukak puasa & wait for abah there. I've read so many bad reviews about that hotel, but that's the only one nearest to KLsisi. I wanna go back during long lunch break on Friday, and I dont hv the heart to stay at MO, malas nak menjawab kalau claim banyak sangat, their rate is so damn expensive! After much contemplating between Nik*ko, Impi*ana, MO, Konkod & H*ilton, I've confirmed my booking at Imp, coz of its location. Siaple kalau service sux, aku komplen banyak2 nanti. Afterall, that's the easiest place for me to go to work Friday morning.. We'll traveling back with one colleague of mine on sunday, so that I have someone else to chase Ilham for me hehe. Hopefully si pokoyo ni tak buat perangai during the 2 hrs flight.. ~over & out balik masak utk berbuka
kwik update on the journey
Ilham was such a good boy during the 2 hr journey. reached hotel at 8.15pm. bad decision by staying there, but it's oledi too late..
will update again soon..
miss u Uzey!
2 comments:
another pocoyo-fanatic i see.. kya's loves pocoyo too! only sometimes she mispronounces the name as popoyo (hehehe sungguhhh poyoooo)
popoyo! so cute! ilham tak pandai cakap lagi so he is comfortable with only 'popo' :-)
Post a Comment