
My wish has finally come true. My paper is cleared, everything is okay, and approval from the VP has been received. What more can I ask for? Cukup dah. I'm so happy rite now, takleh nak describe dah. Hope things will go smoothly after this.. I'm sure banyak lagi obstacles ni, with my current boss yang tak berapa nak ikhlas ni, iskk... As Sue said, this is the best bday gift ever! Memang pun.. rasa nak melompat ni beb...
A'ways, ni lah rupa brownie yang tak macam brownie. Apparently my brownie is soft and fluffy, so konfem la bukan brownie. Boleh ke aku buat brownie tapi jadi kek? Muahaha.. I'm such a loser when it comes to baking! Nasib baik it tastes good, even Ilham loves it! Note to self: Misti beli vanilla ice cream tonite, baru best. Ilham was 'helping' me in the kitchen while I was baking, but he was afraid of hand-mixer! So I had to carry him while mixing the egg+sugar, that's why brownie ni tak menjadi.. muahaha.. excuse, excuses..
I'm so happy today.. lalalalallaa
~over and out bersyukur kepada Tuhan
No comments:
Post a Comment