That's ABC for Ilham. Tak lepas lagi D. But karaokela kot, considering he doesnt read book, he eats book.
My fat a$$ is not going anywhere today, as I've gotta be on standby for that Technical Meeting. what technical meeting? Aku orang HR woii... and again the SoB cam biasa, lari dari tanggungjawab seorang manusia sbb 'being busy' attending training and in the end aku gak kena menjawab issue2 area dia kat meeting tu nanti. So I'm waiting for the dreaded phonecall , " Okay, please come to the meeting room now" Argghh menjawab la aku dengan GM Pl&nt nanti..Iskk..iskk..
Latest news yang aku tak caya gak.. I've been given the permission to leave latest by December. Owhh really? Yeaahhh ritee... tak caya aku. Why izit so hard for these people to decide? Dahla tetiba BB mentioned sumthing about me transferred to Pett pulak. Pulak??? Konfius + sakit jiwa beb.
Uzey is still fasting. Dah more than 1 week oledi. Aku? Baru sehari hehe. Horer ah pemalas nak mampus.
I've taken Ilham out to play with anak2 of the only neighbour Islam ku twice oledi. And he likes it so much. Seems that he is having fun berjalan kesana kemari, bukannya dia interested pun nak main ngan budak2 tu, after all many of them are girls, and besar dari dia..
Update: Back from the meeting and cursing the SoB ..again! Buduhh nak mampos... now I've got to wipe the shit he made. ~maki hamun over and out
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment