Ilham,
mama took an EL yesterday coz I was worried about you. For the 2nd nights in a row, you woke up at 3 am and cried and tossed and turned and you were inconsolable. Mama and Papa were very sad to see you in that kind of condition sayang. I cried everytime you looked like you were in pain. How I wished I could take away your pain, sayang.. You only slept again at 7 am, and we took you to the Paed at 9.30am , you were given an antibiotic jab and you cried again. Your body temperature was fluctuating and all we could do was to try cheer you up, to reduce your body heat and to make you feel better.
I am so happy today that you finally managed to have a good interrupted sleep. And you are back to almost your jovial self by lunchtime today.
Thank God you answered my prayers.....
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment