Monday, July 31, 2006

Why...

I suddenly feel relieved. Just like a heavy burden has been lift off my back. Don't know why, when I was driving home after lunch, I kept thinking of the weird dream I had lat nite, where I saw 2 corpses, err not even corpse, only the kafan and I saw like my aunt's P/jaya house and things like that in the dream. And the 'bad voice' in me keeps reminding that my parents are traveling home today from Put'jaya and I guess.. it makes me really worried and so many things came into my mind. Nauzubillah I do not want anything bad happening but nauzubillah, though I've scared and worried, and when I called both their handphones, couldn't get thru, and I don't have their driver's no.. I was becoming more worried!!! And when I called my dad's office to get the driver's hp no, nobody picked up the phone. Hellooo, I called the main line okay, and it's a government office AND it's Tuesday, their lunch hour is @ 1- 2pm but I've been calling the no from 2 pm sharp, until at 2.38pm baru ada orang angkat!!!! Abah, u shud do s'thing about it. It's tarnishing ur image as a corp. body...
I finally managed to get the driver's no, and when I called, ya Allah, my parents are at Ampang Jaya Police Sttn.. apparently they have been involved in a pile-up accident and my dad's car was the first in line. And their phones ran out of battery (as usual) Habis.. this is the 2nd time this month I guess. Baruuu je the other day a lady langgar the bumper. Aiyoo.. why lah... And suddenly I feel relieved. Coz Alhamdulillah my parents are okay and are not injured.. And I can think straight again..

And on the other note, I was told that my comment in the recent P*S survey was very obvious and it gives way.. Just by reading it people know it was me who wrote that. Kantoi beb. But okaylah, at least I was being honest. Am I gonna be punished coz of that? I hope the only kind of punishment I'll get is a transfer letter saying that I'm not needed here anymore. Aaaamminnnnnn....

No comments: