What have we done for the last 8 days..
1. Checked out M*tro member's day sale and bought toys, baju Ilham and a shirt for my dad. I even organized 3 trips, 1 prior to the first day sale, 2nd just to buy Ilham's stuff and 3rd just to buy my stuff. Bought a handbag for RM120, though Uzey doesn't really like its quality, but what the heck. Price was slashed to RM120 FROM RM469... 70% discounts beb.. so had to buy walaupun I must admit that I didn't really like the material too but I love the size/style/design. I can actually put Ilham's diapers, Magic Cup and all other items in that coz it's not so big and not so small either. My long term plan so that the handbag can be used during Raya hehe, takle I have to carry the oh-not-so-stylish backpack tu..
2. Went to Iset*n's first day sale as well, and gosh how I love their baju's collection! Infact they are much2 better than the ones they have at KLC* nye branch. The last time I was there was like years ago where I bought my first Docke*s. Since I went alone in the morning, had the chance to choose and fit the bajus first, managed to grab 3 shirts and a pair of work pants. Nice! Spent only RM200 for the 4 items, and when we went for the 2nd round after lunch, bought Ilham more bajus and managed to grab tshirts for my cousins as well. I love Hallmar*'s baby clothes. The material is so good and comfy. I'll try to find more for Ilham later.
3. Had Johnny's. I've been wanting to have it since the last time we had it at OU, but didn't really enjoyed myself coz there were too many of us. So we went there on Thursday evening, Ilham was such a good boy, he had some soup and egg tofu, and he even played with the smoke from the steamboat pot and letting us enjoyed our dinner peacefully. The dessert was good. Next time I'll order the other kinds of desserts, I hope to Go*gle the recipes to add to my collection.
4. Had Sw*nsens the nite before but I don't really like it, and I dont think I will visit them again. It's our 2nd time there, the first time was also years ago when we were still dating.
5. Had N*ndos the first night of our stay at P*rk Royal. While waiting for my dad to arrive.
6. Went to T*mes Square and had laksa @ L*ksa Shack with dad and Uzey, tak sedap and not worth the $$ spent.
7. Bought my auntie & uncle a Cocoa Mocha cake from Secre* Recipe. As a token of appreciation for letting us use their Merc :-)
Oh I did not mention anything 'bout my training, yah? Haha.. Nothing worth mentioning. But I managed to network with other Planning ppl from other OPUs. See if I can ask them for favours later! Tee.heeheehehhhhe
No comments:
Post a Comment