Sunday, July 30, 2006

What the.....

Friday: Sick leave. When I woke up, I couldn't bring myself up. The world was spinning, my vision was blurry, my head was heavy and I felt dizzy.


Monday morning: I can't think properly at the moment.. There are so many things on my mind... I HATE HIM! The SoB drives me crazy! While I was on sick leave, he kept promising to people that they can get whatever they need from me, without informing or even asking me first, whether that can or can't be done. He is not in the office, attending some stoopid training that all of know will not benefit him or us at all. And leaving me with the big responsibilities. I pray that his plane will crash. Serious. I'll go that far. Coz thanks to him, my life is miserable. But, no, I'm not gonna allow it, coz he is too worthless to mess with my life.

So SB, u can go to hell. I'll deal with ya once u come back. And BB, sorry lah to bombard you this morning with questions, I didn't know IT'S 2 AM OVER THERE AND YOU ARE ON A FERRY FROM DOVER CROSSING ENGLISH CHANNEL TO PARIS. well, hope u'll have a great time. Come back soon, I'll have a session with ya as well. hahaha..

No comments: