
One of my good friends is leavin' for further study in UK coming Sept. Had a small farewell gathering for her, and we got her a nice crystal + pearl bracelet. *p, jangan lupe eh, nak kirim barang nanti! hehehe. The get-together we had last Saturday was fun. Though it was only for short while coz yours truly was late! Ni gara2 nak pakai keta orang punye pasal. But luckily nobody left before we reached Fazi*'s. It's been a long time since we last had that kind of session. The last one was on New Year's day, at Y*ntie's where we cooked spaghetti and baked our own pizza! (tapi still tak aci coz pizza base beli yang frozen) :-p How time flies, but our friendship is still strong. Reminiscing the time when we were in T*C... dari umur 13 baru akil baligh and now we have our own babies, things may have changed, but our bond, does not.
I still remember how stoopid we were to do things back in college, theye never fail to bring a smile to my face everytime ingat balik all those moments. Now, all 5 of us, have our own paths, but things in common get us together, which is friendship based on trust and honesty. We have gone through different ways, but we will always be friends, and me, being one of them , is very proud to have 'em for the last 15 years....One is a dentist, who will be a specialist in 3 years' time. One is a masters student, just quit from her high-pay job to be with husband up north, one is getting married in December and is now a teacher, (and we've never thought she could be one!), one is a full time mummy, a very educated mummy at that, having had a degree and almost completed her masters (sewaktu post ini ditulis, but now she has re-joined the workforce) , one is programmer - ye ke title ni.. more of a Consultant I guess.. (but I guess she is more than that, independent lady) and the last one, that would be me.. is based far far away from civilization, suffering but still got the chance to meet 'em, once in a while.
To all of my good friends, (I know they won't be reading this) but.. just to let you guys know, korang memang best, kawan aku dunia akhirat, aku takkan jumpa kawan cam korang lagi sampai bila2. With u guys, I don't have to be someone else, I am myself, and thanks for accepting me the way I am, thanks for all the memories, the friendship, everything. Glad that our husbands and friends , and glad that our babies are born on the same year..so they will continue our golden friendship...
Glad we met. You guys are all I ever need in a friend...
3 comments:
ouh?? if i guess correctly, Y*ntie getting married year-end?? and *p going to uk?? :D lamanyer tak jumpa korang!!
yep yep you've guessed correctly. Rasa 'toye' lak with all that asterisks, macam laaaa people takleh figure it out kan? :-)
hahaha... your blog, your choice!! ;)
Post a Comment