Gotta finish so many pending items from the matters arising from yesterday's meeting. And again, the stoopid old man is pissing me off. Dahle join the meeting half way, masuk2 je terus ask stupid questions and cracked stupid jokes. I hate him to the core. Gosh, how can this kind of ppl exist? And I bet he didn't understand anything that we discussed about. Kalau paham, takkan la buat muka puzzled cam *toot* tu? Gosh, please please transfer this monkey out! Either he goes, or I LEAVE! Yeahh!! As if the Big Boss cares about it, kan? And Mr BB has been outta office since 20th and will only be back on 7th. Tell me how can I survive like this, one? I wish I have a boss like my friends, I've never heard they talk bad about theirs. Mine has never encouraged, supported, respected and even cared on what I do. He didn't even allow me to attend the assessment for my own progression! That explains how 'lucky' I am to have him as a boss.. Too bad he has a stubborn subordinate like me. You are trying to stop me? Go ahead. Gua pijak kepala lu beb.. HAHAHAHA
I should blog more about Ilham, hence the blogname. But I guess I'm too messed up @ work that I've got to pour everything outta my system. Then baru bleh citer pasal Ilham. His 7th tooth is almost out. Almost tu cam nak tak nak je penetrate his gum. No wonder la lately grumpy semacam. But, errmm kalau gigi ada 7, 4 atas, 3 bawah tu cam tak balance, kan? Hope the 8th one will come out soon. But my cousin Adam pun ada 7 only. Standard bilangan gigi bayi setahun lebih kot..
Read in a friend's blog on her comments of baby rooms in the shopping malls in KL/Selangor area. I've got my 2 cents' worth as well, having been to the major ones with Ilham, malls + airports, KLIA, Kuching airport, KB and LCCT.
KLCC: Isetan has a baby room, but there's only 1 small room and few changing tables. Ada mineral water tapi slalu out of stock. They should replenish the stocks, coz mothers do get thirsty while nursing okay. I've used Isetan's for many times, when I have meetings in PeTT and Ilham comes to visit during lunch hour. Infact, I can safely say that it's where I spend my lunchtime providing lunch to Ilham. Wanna invite me for lunch? Tunggu Ilham burp dulu :p. If I'm not mistaken, there's also one @ Motherc*re but I've never used it. But I've seen people going in and out of the room at the back of the store.
**Rating: 2 stars
OU: Jus*o has good ones. Complete with spring cot, normal cot, changing pads and individual room is provided with comfy sofa so that baby & mommy bleh melepak2 dulu before continue shopping.
**Rating: 4.5 stars
MidVlley: Again, I only use Jusc*'s. Comfy and easily accessible.
**Rating: 4.5 stars jugak
Ikea: There are 2 rooms, one close to Smaland and another next to the cafe, but quite small to my liking. There's one changing pad and table in each room, but more often that not, selfish parents don't use the rolled-paper provided to layer the pad, so banyakla poopoo yang tertinggal on the pad. Yucks! One good thing is they have foot stool so sangatla selesa sekali.
**Rating: 2.7 stars
KLIA: This one gets 4 stars from me. Very, very clean and comfy. The one and only annoying thing is the announcement, coz the ceiling is low and the speaker is too loud. Tak bagus untuk baby's hearing tau. Other than that, okay, they have baby cot, but the hot water pipe is always not working. I only use the one in the Departure hall, it's not occupied most of the time and Ilham has been a regular there, even managed to take naps when our transit is too long.
**Rating: 4.65 stars
LCCT: Wtf? They call it changing table tapi please lah it's not even a table, it's just like what you get in the aircraft's toilet. Infact yang dalam aircraft tu pun elok + secure lagi. And in their case, table yang tak safe langsung. What will happen when my baby bergolek while I'm changing his nappy? I'll never use it. Baik tukar kat atas kerusi je.
Rating: -0.7 stars
Kuching Airprt: They have a good one after the total makeover. Small room, but no chairs provided. You expect me nursing standing up, eh? I like the changing pad/ cushion though, big enuff for Ilham to golek2.
Rating: 2.8 stars
Times Sq/BBP/Lot10: Never bother to locate the rooms coz everytime we are there, we stay at ParkRoy*l nearby, so kalau Ilham poo pun we can always rush back to the hotel.
Wait a sec, I should be typing my ISO docs instead of yakking here, rite? Okay okay back to reality. ~over & out~
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment