Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Going SHOPPING!!!!!

Gosh!
baru je mentioned something about refraining myself from shopping, tetiba lak M*tro ada sale next week and Member's Preview on the 19th, and next whole week I'll be staying at Parkroyal, only 3 minutes' walk to BBP! Aiyooo there goes my $$$! Wishful thinking betulla! Seems that I'll go crazy over the bargains! Infact I've 'aimed' for so many items just by looking at their online flyers!! Well Ilham, looks like your stock baju will be added, coz I luurve M*tro nye collection of baju2 budak kecik! And also not forgetting my handbags.. and shoes... urghh I bought a pair of Pierre Cardin sandals just last month and tu pun belum hilang bau kedai lagi, and now I'm targetting for more???? Gile gile...

God God please save me from the 'disaster' (and yet deep inside I feel like jumping with joy!!!) hahahaha

No comments: