Monday, July 10, 2006

Stoopid Monday

i hate everything that happened today, everybody that I talked to in the office (except H**li) , i hate my colleagues, my superior, my subordinates, that b*stard downstairs, i hate 'em all. I even hate the guy-who-is-gonna transfer... Oh, and that b*stard, how he managed to get 1 , can anybody tell me?

I was warned by HRDF coz the stoopid trainee submitted same claim twice and the lady threathened to sue the company for making false claims, I was scolded by a stoopid f*cker for rejecting his staff trg application which was way back in April, i am devastated coz suddenly the girl who wanted to swap place with me was not released by her boss coz she's oledi sitting on E* position, I am pissed by the stoopid J****** who doesn't know how to say thanks to people who do things for him and saved his fat a** , i am supposed to leave but *Y won't release me for the next 3-4 years, wtf? My god this list can go on and on and on.

Thank God for Ilham & Uzey.

I hate this place, this office, this workstation. I hate 'em all. Please God lemme outta here. Fullstop.

No comments: