I saw this question on Palm's website. Which got me into thinking, what drives me. Well, my answer is, my family. Coz my job sucks, my friends are far from here, only my family; Ilham, Uzey, and my parents & brothers, though they are far from here too, but they are all within reach. THEY DRIVE ME.
Ilham, apart from the usual 'Mamamama' during feeding time, he says 'Bu' when he plays with his colourful rubber balls. At first I didn't notice it, coz we always says "Ilham, get me the balls", or "Ilham, nak ball" etc but few times he said "Bu" when he looks around for his balls. So that was his second word.. And last week, when I said "Mama read book to you" then he says "Bup, bup" Well I guess that could be the third word in his repertoire of sounds. I notice that when he I return home, he always laugh and says "Go..Go" (as in GOD) so i guess that's his way of saying "Hi mama! I'm so happy you're back!"
What else did we do during the weekend?
DVD marathon. Finally managed to watch the DVDs we brought in KL. Cars, Ice Age 2, Click. Another one to go, Benchwarmers, we'll save for the next weekend (Note to self: Shud buy more DVDs next time, and don't but at BB, bad quality and more expensive. The ones bought by Izat in S'yang is much better in terms of price + quality)
Cooking. Been craving for it, so I cooked assam laksa and shared some wif friends. This is my 4th time cooking it and it gets better everytime. :p The first time ever was when we were still in Kert and arwah Mama's still alive. 2nd time was when I was few months preggie and had to have it so cooked like one big pot and shared wif frens as well, 3rd time was few months back, had some guests over our place. Woke up early Sunday morning to cook kari ikan to have with our instant roti canai, but only managed to sit down and have b'fast at 12 noon. Brunch la tu, coz uzey & Ilham woke up reallly late. Infact I had to force both of 'em to wake up!
Shopping for groceries & provisions. After 3rd trip barula rasa cam dah takde menda nak beli dah. Got the usual yogurt, milk, cookies, veggies, ikan + ayam, choccies and so many other things sampai tak muat fridge + food cabinet. Save us the hassle of going out during weekdays.
Sanitizing the whole house- Uzey did it, not me :p. But I helped putting the laundry in the washing machine. If I have enuff $$ I'd buy the washer+dryer so tak payah lagi my darling hubby bersusah payah sidai baju in the hot sun!
Visiting friends- just to fill time and to let Ilham meets other people, to let him learn social skills and make friends with other babies
Playing with Ilham. I thought him to kick balls. The rubber balls, I mean. But I WOULD teach me to kick balls when he's big enuff to do that haha but I'll only let him do that to the SB only. But, wait, shouldn't his dad teach him that? Mama has gone far, hasn't she?
Met the insurance agent. We have been scouting around for the best package for Ilham's edu. fund but so far only 2 have responded. Hope more will respond soon so that we can make up our mind fast and start investing for Ilham's future.
~over & out( for now)~
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment