Sunday, July 23, 2006

Got a rise?

Alhamdulillah. Just checked my latest payslip online and the figures have increased. Though it's nothing compared to my boss who gets additional RM40K, but still, Syukur Alhamdulillah. Rezeki Ilham & for both of us as well :-)

On the other note, Ilham is getting better but we still plan to take him to the Paed tonite. Mana tau his fever re-occurs. If he is fine, we can proceed with his last Triple A since he's already13 months tapi tak injek lagi yang 12 mths punye.

On a less interesting note, my cerdit card bills are increasing as well! Aiyo.. but what to do, I will never learnt my lesson. I've been spending like a crazy lady for the last 1 week teeheeeheee. But a woman gotta do what a woman gotta do, rite? For raya prep, things are almost ready. Uzey punye baju melayu je belum but I'm sure he doesn't wanna get a new pair since yang 2 pairs for Raya Haji ari tu pun baru sekali dua pakai. As for Ilham, he gets a new wardrobe!! Baju berlambak2. Good thing that he doesn't outgrow his baju fast, infact the ones he's still wearing now, baju for Newborn!

Don't have the mood to reply work-related email today. But I've gotta plan something for my upcoming assessment.

Signing off..

Continue.. (coz I still dont feel like being productive)

A manager from other dept asked me today "So, I heard u DAPAT transfer?" Gosh.. isn't weird that I DON'T know anything about it but people keep asking me that kind of question? This is the umpteenth time already, and I don't feel like giving a s*it bout it coz I'm tired of giving us hopes. There are so many things to be done in the office, and if I'm really being transferred, shouldn't anyone tell me so, so that I can plan ahead, finish whatever things I'm doing and at least try my best to leave something properly scheduled for the next, maybe, 1 year??

Seems that I can't keep track on things & I've no one to turn to. Ada superior pun useless. Aku tanya A dia jawab B. WTF?

Let's change to another topic...Ilham is actively walking now. When he wants to reach his toys, he intends to forget that he is not skillful yet, but he still walks to get 'em. Even when he wants to come to me for to quench his thirts, he walks! Padahal mama ngan dia dok sbelah2 je... :-)

He had a good time during our 6d/5n stay in Park R*yal. Petang2 gi swimming pool with Papa, and he enjoyed himself tremendously. Infact he didn't wanna come out when we wanted to towel-dry him. He is a now a pro at it. Muka rilek je bila letak dalam pelampung keta dia tu.

Abah came to stay with us for 2 nights, though he doesn't meet Abah often, he really 'clicks' with Tok Bah, bergurau2 and made funny face so that my dad tickles him.

Even so with Papa who came when we already checked out. Though lama tak jumpa, tried his best to impress Aki, tunjuk skills jalan n macam2 lagi.

Owh it's raining heavily outside. Hope it stops by the time I drive home. Don't like slippery road, tambah2 lak with B*ntulu's drivers yang bodo gila ni..

Signing off.. again..


No comments: