Monday, July 31, 2006

Another one..

Sixty-Two Question Meme

1. How old do you wish you were?
I'm happy with my age. But if I could turn back time and fast forward it again just like the movie Click, I wanna go back to the days when I was 6- I love being in kindy, when I was 18, before my grandma passed away so I can tell her how much I love her and when I was 20, where I fell in love with Uzey.


2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
My newly-rented apt in Puchong. I only knew about it the next morning when I saw the headlines of newspaper during my usual LRT ride to work. I was working at KyuB building at that time.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kicked it hard. Haha. But it's been ages since I last used a vending machine.

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, but only to certain people.

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
On my shoulder blade, maybe a heart sign.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
French. It sounds sexy :p

7. Do you know your neighbors?
Nope.

8. What do you consider a vacation?
Away from office/ people I know from office. Then I'll be free

9. Do you follow your horoscope?
Used to.

10. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Definitely!

11. Are you touchy feely?
Erm, not really. I hate it when people that I don't really know and I don't care about giving me hugs and pecks on the cheeks.

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes. That's why I'm married to Uzey. We are worlds apart, that makes us more stronger.

13. Dream job?
Anywhere but here, doing s'thing like what I do now- minus the a$$hole$

14. Favorite channels?
Depends on my mood

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Anywhere with my family

16. Showers or Bath?
Showers at home and long bath when I stay at hotel

17. Do you paint your nails?
Nope. Used to when I was studying, but just temporarily.

18. Do you trust people easily?
Nope.

19. What are your phobias?
Rats, cats, flies, snakes. All kinds of animals you can see on Nati0nal Ge0graphic.

20. Do you want kids?
Yes, I hope to have more.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Used to keep it in my Palm. But blogging is easier.

22. Where would you rather be right now?
Home with my family

23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
Hugs & kissessss from Uzey & Ilham

24. Heavy or light sleep?
Used to have heavy sleep, but am a light sleeper now since Ilham sleeps next to me. I'm afraid I'd steamrolled him one day :p

25. Are you paranoid?
No

26. Are you impatient?
Yes Yes Yes

27. Who can you relate to?
No one. I am my own person

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
They are human beings. As long as they are loved and feel loved, I've nothing against it.

29. Have you been burned by love?
Nope.

30. What’s your life motto?
Things happened for a reason

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Harder To Breathe

32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Feeding Ilham while thinking about our future

33. Who was your last text message from?
Hubby

34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine!

35. What color baju kurung are you wearing?
Blue

36. Most recent movie you watched?
Click

37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
Depending on what time it is. But I'm not naming 'em.

38. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue, beige, yellow. Stripey.

39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
RM 2.80. I don't bring cash to the office. I don't need 'em anyway.

40. What is your favorite part of chicken?
Breast

41. What's your favorite town/city
Paris. But I've never been there, aci ke cakap favorite?

42. I can’t wait till...
we move outta this place!

43. Who got you to join MySpace?
I don't

44. What did you have for dinner last night?
Rice, tomyam, fish

45. How tall are you barefoot?
154 cm (only!)

46. Have you ever smoked crack?
Nope.

47. Do you own a gun?
Do I need one? Oh I wish I have so that I can just shoot the SoB's head! haha

48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Depends on my mood, coffee during sleepy days. Tea, sometimes.

49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Ask my hubby.

50. Do you have A.D.D.?
What's A.D.D?

51. What time did you wake up today?
7.27 am

52. Current worry?
Office/ work/ transfer

53. Current hate?
Office/ work

54. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my family.

55. Where would you like to travel?
Anywhere interesting and where I can go shopping

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Kertih/ KL.

57. Last thing you ate?
Famous Amos cookies

58. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Depends. Most of the times from Cranberrie$

59. Last person that made you laugh?
Hubby

60. Worst injury you've ever had?
My 'keropok lekor' incident. I still have the scar.

61. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of

62. What is your favorite candy?
Any dark chocolate. The darker, the better.

No comments: