Thursday, July 13, 2006

In 2 days...

Yeay!
I am so excited! Just purchased the tickets online , we are going to KK to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary! We were there for our honeymoon and after 3 years, we’ll relive our memories but this time around we have Ilham with us, so it’s even more meaningful. Abah and Mama will also join us, so that’s even much more exciting! I had a good deal on that, though it’s gonna cause some hassle for us to drive to Miri first before taking the flight outbound to KK, but I guess it’s well worth it to pay just RM70 for return ticket per person. Since the trip is in September, I'm praying hard that the plan will turn out smoothly.


On other note, one of the guys in the meeting mentioned something about me to be transferred to P**LIN next year. But I didn't say anything back to them coz I'm tired of putting too much hope. I've done that and it sucks. Though deep inside my heart felt like bursting, sape taknak balik Kertih beb??!! Hopefully whatever they said are not bulls*it only.


We're going to KL on Saturday. Again?! 2nd trip in 2 weeks' time for me & Ilham. Infact, the gap was not even 2 weeks, we returned on 6th and will be going again on 15th. Pengsan pack and unpack barang. Luckily Uzey is coming with us so I"M GLAD! At least tak payah pack sendiri hehehe


Plans in KL? Farewell/gathering @ F*zie's, visit my auntie at Hosp. P*trajaya. Hope I can refrain myself from shopping, but ..TOUGH LUCK....

No comments: