Monday, July 31, 2006

Get well soon sayang...

Ilham is not well. He woke up at 3 am, and only slept again at 7 am this morning. His body was warm to the touch and he threw up while feeding. I am worried sick! It seems that the medication is not doing much to him. We had actually pay a visit to the Paed last nite and had new set of antobiotics, but I guess its not showing immediate effect.. Gosh, I am soooo sooo worried. With the condition in the office, and Ilham's not well, I can't concentrate on anything. I feel very miserable. I pray Ilham is gonna get better soon. And I mean SOON. I can't bear to see him miserable like that. I know he's not comfy and he feels lethargic and tired. I wish I could help him and take away his pain!

Get well soon sayang. Mama is praying fo yoU!!!

No comments: