My tonsil has activated itself since last nite. Argh. I hate it when my throat sakit. But I think I know what's the culprit. Misti becoz of the Limau Nipis juice with asam boi that I made last nite. I substituted the asam boi bijik with serbuk, that's the only one available, coz i had the cravings for similar juice I had at the L*ksa Shack the other day, though theirs was way too sweet to my liking. Don't think it's getting better, even after gurgling salt water and had a mug of tamarind juice after lunch today.
Talking about craving brings me to my pregnancy-induced cravings, which I would say, very 'critical' due to unavailability of certain food at the place where we live. That's why, if possible, Insyallah, I plan to conceive again only after I'm transferred! Tak sanggup beb pregnant kat sini!
Among the things that I craved for
Coke & colek pauh. I remember gulping down almost a 1-litre bottle of Coke and eating colek pauh yang pedas gile few days before I found out I was pregnant. Nasiblah nothing bad happened! I felt so guilty and Thankful at the same time that the 2 Cs, Coke & Colek didn't effect my baby.
Nanchos. But only the ones from Chilis. Nasib baik Uzey managed to take me out the day before we returned to TM for Raya. We went to their branch @ OU. tu pun dah almost closing time. I only had that, and felt very satisfied and happy!
Nasik lauk gulai ayam kampung at that particular kedai bawah pokok in TM. I shed a tear when we went there on my last day of vacation and pakcik tu angkat tangan signaling sumthing like "Lauk abis"! Gosh memang nak nangis. But I finally managed to wallop it during my next trip home.
Telur penyu. Yes, the extinct penyu. I asked Papa to bring it to B*ntulu during his visit, and he actually bought like 20 bijik! And I had all for myself, coz Uzey doesn't really like it.
To be continued...
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to come across your blog izy!!
hi Nina! i was positive no one would ever come across my ramblings :-). I've been a regular at yours though...
Post a Comment