geramnya!! I updated the blog only to know later that it's not updated! I guess it got lost in the cyberspace..
anyway, I was yakking about the inability to refraining myself from shopping coz next week M*tro is having a sale and somemore we will be staying at the hotel just 2 minutes' walking distance from BB!!! adusss there goes my $-saving plan! Just by looking at their online flyers make me drool! So I guess Ilham is getting MORE new clothes, MORE toys, and Mama is getting new handbags and shoes! The Pierre Cardin sandal bought during JJ sale next month pun baru pakai sekali, dah nak beli lagi?? BAAAADDD GURRLLL....
but wat de heck, hehehe... I can go shop my heart out during the Preview day coz they are opened until 12 midnite. How good things can be? I've plans with my shopaholic-auntie, so here we come, MJ sale!
Oh and the other note, Ilham can walk now, at least for more than 5 steps. Tapi kaki dia takde brek so always terlajak and purposely falls in my arms. Yes, he still sways and sometimes he can't walk straight, but he is perfecting himself. By looking at him, I feel soooo damn proud! He never gives up, he shows lots of effort and courage and he's very strong-willed! He has also updated his vocab now, most of the times mumbling phrases as if he's talking to us, and most of the time when me & Uzey talk non-stop, he will 'say' something like "Mama, pleaseee la cakap ngan Ilham pulak.. stop yakking okay!!" haha.
Won't be updating for > 1 week coz we're leaving for KL tomorrow afternoon. I hope the meeting on Monday is gonna be very short. I don't intend to stay long with those guys! arghh.
Within 24 hours, I've received invitation to apply for vacant positions, one in KL and another in K*rtih. Well, there's no harm trying, rite? I'm sure the grass is GREENER at the other side... Forwarded my resume and hopefully when the time comes, we will leave this place, Insya Allah...
*I'm selling my Palm Tungsten T2 but since nobody's reading this blog, so I'll just keep the advert to myself lah..hehehe
~over & out~
No comments:
Post a Comment