Had a good weekend. Not great, only good. I’ll consider it great if we were in TM or Kertih. Even that so, I still enjoyed every moments spent with my 2 precious darlings.
Spent half of Saturday lazying around, Uzey helped with the laundry (as usual) and I played my part as a good wife by calling Pizza Hut for delivery hehehe
Only on Sunday I cooked for him. Itu pun after he has gone to buy the fresh fishes and me and Ilham only came downstairs at 11 am! We had nasi lemak for brunch and even for dinner. It was gooood.. Uzey prepared the rice and I was in charge of the anchovies sambal, which turned out to be very very delicious we decided to sell nasi lemak for extra income!
It’s Monday, and in 7 day’s time we’ll be off to KL for my last SKG training, and hopefully I’ll be able to sit for the assessment, my last resort to get outta here!
Ilham, is now trying very hard learning to walk! Infact he manages more than 5 steps at a time now, though he still sways a lot and he looked so funny and cute at the same time... Being unstable, I’m sure he’ll be tired practising but knowing him, I know he will keep trying to be good and to prefect his walking skills..
And since Kl trip, he now says "MMMMmamamamamama" everytime he wants milk, and professionally will try to pull my baju up. Oh my... Hope he doesn’t do this in public!
Looking forward for the weekend to spend time with my darlings again..
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment