Thursday, July 06, 2006

When a door close on me, another one opens..

Ilham really freaked us last nite. Tetiba tak nak minum susu, I mean like tetiba refused me. He never act like that before. Nak tido, tapi tak nak susu? Hellooo... so unlike Mr Ilham that we know... Fortunately dia nak susu balik just before he felt asleep. Gosh.. jangan buat mama cam tu ... papa has already warned "Papa tak nak turun buat susu kat Ilham malam2 okayyyy"


On a more pathetic note, I found out that my boss is not releasing me though there's already oen replacement, WILLINGLY to come over. Bullshit. I pray that he rots in hell for doing that to us. How could these people do this? When I mean these people, they are inclusive of his side-kick yang suka cari pasal and anti- org Semenanjung. Bastards are aplenty nowadays, don't u think so??

Oh Ilham please forgive for having the above para in your blog.

Nasib baik it's already Friday and I don't have to think about these stoopid thing for the next 2 days!

No comments: