Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ZJFX98

Just got the ref # for our raya tickets. Hope things will go well, janganla MAS nak buat hal tetiba nak totally stop BTU sector come October.

Am still not feeling well, and the gloomy weather is not helping much. Macamla keje on the field kan, pity those who work in the plant. But well, tu lah, sapa suruh keje dalam plant. hahahaaha-> evil laugh. But for me, dapat gaji RM20K sebulan pun I will never work in the plant, dusty, panas, stuffy, with ammonia smell, granulation powder etc, bleh pengsan beb. I've only been inside the process area twice and rasa menyesal tak sudah.

Oh, in here, I'm actually PAID even when I'm blogging. Ni konfem boss tak tau, so wat de heck. At least, I'm not like some ppl yang vanish from office almost everyday and bagi reason, makcik sakit, pakcik pengsan, anak demam, kucing batuk, goldfish kena HFMD, what else? For whatever reasons, they are not in during the day, datang masa meeting je but during the meetings, they are the ones who talk most. Bullshooot betullaaa.

Just came back from lunch. Uzey cooked today, and I guess I am one of those lucky moms who get to go home during lunch, jumpa anak, have lunch with hubby, and return to office, all within 1 hour. Pantas dan cekap. Cheewaahh..

I have 2 meetings in 15 mins time. 2 meetings concurrently. Cayalah. Bagaimana harus aku membahagi kepada dua kepala hotak & badan to attend both. Hellloooo, can't u guys invite my SUPERIOR. Dia hidup lagi, okayy. unless kalau dia dh mampos tu lain lah. Oops I'm so cruel but what to do :p

On a much happier note, Ilham dah jalan laju, though he looks funny, sometimes terbongkok2 cam nenek kebayan, and sometimes cam frankestein un ada. But he's quite competent already, and Uzey managed to capture his so-called first steps on viewcam last nite. He was actually showing off his skills once dia nampak his dad holding the camera. Okay, lepas ni bleh burn to CD and send it to Nenek, yay!

Gotta go & sit my fat a$$ in the meeting room now.

No comments: