There's so many things I'd like to write about. But I dun think I hv enuff time to yak, I'll just hv quick notes for these
1. Ilham is getting better. Though he still have diarrhea. Woke up at 1.48 am and cried before ending up soiling his nappy. I was quite worried coz his poopoo is green/blackish in colour. And OMG, he has red dots all over his body! When we asked the Paed last nite, he said, that's normal for 3 days babies to have the dots to after they just recover from fever. How true is that? No, I'm not saying the Paed lied, tapi sajalah, benefits of the the doubt.. So I'm still surfing the net to find the real satisfying answer.
2. Blogging is a national issue. Wtf? I mean like, blogging is NOT a crime!! I just think it's just an addiction :-) As for me, I've been reading blogs since January 2004, and still am. Until recently I finally managed to have the courage to start my own. For the last 2 years plus, I've never came across blogs yang plot for murder, kidnapping, bombing and so on. Most are just sharing their experiences and I could say that it enriches my life to read other peoples experience. Let them say whatever they want lah.. As for me, I'm not in favour of blogging bout national issues. I just wanna talk bout my life. So that when the time comes, I can always reflect and look back, how far I've come and how good I've become.
3. New baby in the family! My cousin R*by has just delivered a baby boy at 8.40 am this morning! Now Ilham has a sparring partner haha! Delivered by the same gynae who assisted me.. my father's cousin.
4. Weekend is here! Humm.. what's the menu fo weekend? Last nite I cooked daging msk merah for dinner. I plan to cook black pepper beef strips for tonite. Let's see.. We have a small pumpkin in the kitchen, I might prepare pumpkin custard , but ..err I dun think I will coz Uzey doesnt like it. Then what else? Spaghetti? Boooriing...
5. The war in my office between me & the SoB. Just received a text message from BB. It says " U mean between U and JT? Don't worry we'll sort is asap, just stay cool." Haha serves u right SoB!!! I am now in the winning team! I've made my alliance with sooo many people. So u kiss my a$$ okay?!?!? Can't wait for BB to come back!
~over and out.. I'm off to a great weekend!~
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment