I've been sitting on my fat a$$ without doing anything berfaedah for the last 3 days.
Just confirmed the arrangement of our accommodation. I had earlier booked a room in Promenade Hotel, but I changed my mind AFTER confirmation coz the stoopid receptionist was so damn rude. I've been doing my bookings at many other hotels with more stars, but only in Promenade they asked for the 3 digit number at the back of your credit card "just to secure the room". What a stupid reason. Helloo.. with that 3 digit numbers, senang2 je orang bleh copy and make purchases online. I don't wanna have more nightmares. Bill yang tak setel2 lagi ni pun dah cukup sengsara hehehe. The receptionist was not only rude during requesting my details, she didn't even say Thanks after it's confirmed. So dengan perasaan tak puas ati with the zero star service, I decided to book Le Meridien instead. Yes, it's more expensive, but what the heck, asalkan aku puas ati. Even with government rate, as I used Abah's name, it's still RM100 plus higher. Never mind, as long as it's near to the Filipino market etc, that's what matters most to my mom :). I plan not to shop again. This is actually just a trip to accompany my parents who have never been there. Though I'm still looking for a good seafood place. The one near the jetty what we went last time was too far away. with Ilham in tow, takde sapa nak pegi. Oh, Ilham is 200 gram heavier now. After 2 months, naik 200 gram je? Aiyoo.. He is now weighs at 8.6 kg tapi beratnya rasa cam 10 kg dah.
Can't wait for the trip, and can't wait to receive the transfer letter. Where's my letter, demmit!
~over and out.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi izy! nice reading your blog.. looks like daniel is catching up on ilham (weight wise)..hehe...he is now 8.1kg at 5 months...
tapi betulke when babies start on solids, their weight dah tak naik sangat?
Hello Dura! Thanks for dropping by. Your baby is 8.1kg @ 5months.. hebat tu! Ilham is actually quite small for his age.. even when he started solids, didn't put too much weight. Dia tak suka makan...not like the parents :)
sutra harbour jauh sangat.. aku nak jalan kaki je pegi. lagipun mak aku punye first question.. "jauh dok dengan filipino market? mama toksey jauh2..."
imtiyaz weighs abt 10kg at 5 mths dura... hihihi... tak ingat la exact figure but at 9 mths he weighs 12kg :P sekrg ni tak tau la... waiting for his 1 yr jab baru boleh tau.
i dun thk the weight tak naik sgt masa start on solids, more of masa dah start active kot. :)
hi izy!!
Post a Comment