Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ilham's World

I've been very busy for the past 2 weeks I don't have to sit down and write about my baby's progress. I made some mental notes, tapi notes tu pun lupa gak. Iskh..

Anyways, Ilham has mastered his walking skills. Infact he walks all over the house, only at times when I observe him, he actually forgets that he know how to walk, he crawls. Then, after few seconds, he realizes that he CAN WALK, he stands up and walk! Sometimes jalan cam Frankestein pun ada, cam nenek kebayan pun ada. There were times he jalan mengiring as in ke tepi left and right. Lawak betul.

I'm taking him out for dinner tonite. Yes, dinner. It's actually a meeting dinner with our new MD, but I dont have the heart to leave him @home, so I'm taking him. Lantak la apa org nak cakap, I've got the permission from BB oledi.

Bought AA tickets for Papa & Ayim. They are coming to visit us mid Sept. Good deal, I would say, sebab tickets tu buy 1 free 1. Tapi yang mahal, tax pulak. But what de heck asalkan ada seat yang free tu, rite?

We've confirmed ambik GE for Ilham's education fund. It looks okay. But we are paying yearly, saves us around RM100 per year, lepas dah tolak2 segala fees and charges tu.

Ilham has started to like biscuits. Before this he refused all sorts of rusks, he eats only Famous Amo$ cookies, now when I offer him Oreo, he can actually finish half piece, so kira okayla tu kan, adala improvement. And he likes his biskut tiger as well. I'm happy with his new development, meaning lepas ni I can start to give him menda yang keras2 sket lah, if not makan bubur pun choking, or in his case, force to choke himself!

I've not informed my subordinate that he will taking over my job, provided he performs well. Cam susah je nak ajar orang tua. I've actually dah banyak bersabar with him but I NEED TO LEAVE, so nak tak nak kena gak ajar that SO of mine so that he can be my successor.

Bosan, bosan, and bosan. The SoB sama jugak la perangai. Bodoh & sombong.. hahaha what a description.

I'm going home now to my baby and my hubby. ~

No comments: