The SoB nak DI aku. Huahuhaua, who is he kidding? I'm sooo not guilty by not saving his a$$ I'm getting all the punishments? Not worth the trouble langsung. Thanks to him, the world is now a better place with a f*cker like that.
Dear Puan Nora,
Instruction for you to accompany SAINS representative was given by HR Manager himself (as communicated to you on 27 July 2006 ).
You at least MUST inform me ( before the meeting ) should you don't want to accompany them for whatever reasons, for me to find other staff as replacement. We have to unnecessarily s manage the consequences of the little mistake we made.
I am not pointing fingers to you or anybody but rather to take the above as lesson learnt for all of us that we SHOULD always follows our superior legal and official instruction (as whatever happened he / she will be accountable for it ). Insubordination and appropriate disciplinary action could be taken should we don't follow the instruction.
You have been on sick leave and emergency leave last Friday and yesterday of which I knew it from Cik B*bi and En H*sli Bujang respectively as you don't feel like to inform me though I am your Line supervisor.
I think it is not appropriate to accuse me of always pointing fingers at you , please.
Thank you
J*layhi Tani
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment